- There are 2 public schools in Clear Creek County, Colorado, serving 340 students.
- Clear Creek County, CO public schools have a diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.32, which is lower than the Colorado average of 0.39.
- The most diverse school district in Clear Creek County is Clear Creek School District No. Re-1 School District. Read more about public school diversity statistics in Colorado or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 18% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 15:1.
Clear Creek County Public Schools
Clear Creek County Public Schools(Closed)
- School Location Grades Students
GeorgetownGeorgetown Elementary School (Closed 2007)
Grades: KG-6 | 96 studentsP O Box 457
Georgetown, CO 80444
Idaho SpringsThe One Room School House (Closed 2004)
Grades: 7-12 | 26 studentsP O Box 3369
Idaho Springs, CO 80452
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!