Columbus Grove Elementary School
- Columbus Grove Elementary School's student population of 305 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||305 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Columbus Grove Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#1583 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Columbus Grove Local School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Columbus Grove Elementary School is Columbus Grove High School (0.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grove Columbus Grove High School Grades: 9-12 | 284 students
201 W Cross St
Columbus Grove, OH 45830
(419)659-2156 0.0 9-12 284
- Pandora Pandora-gilboa Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 152 students
410 Rocket Rdg
Pandora, OH 45877
(419)384-3225 5.0 5-8 152
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.