Colusa High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 401 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 77%
- Graduation Rate: 85-89% (Top 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50%
- Math Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-64% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
30-34% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 60-64% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Colusa High School?
The graduation rate of Colusa High School is 85-89%, which is higher than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend Colusa High School?
401 students attend Colusa High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
73% of Colusa High School students are Hispanic, 23% of students are White, 1% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Asian, 1% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Colusa High School?
Colusa High School has a student ration of 19:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Colusa High School offer ?
Colusa High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
View the Colusa High School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Colusa High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities