Conestoga Senior High School
Conestoga Senior High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- Graduation Rate Highest graduation rate (Top 1%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Conestoga Senior High School's student population of 2,062 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 131 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||2,062 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||131 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Conestoga Senior High School is ranked within the top 1% of all 2,835 schools in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#10 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tredyffrin-easttown School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berwyn Hillside Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 434 students
507 Howellville Rd
Berwyn, PA 19312
(610)240-1500 0.5 K-4 434
- Devon Devon Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 592 students
400 S Fairfield Rd
Devon, PA 19333
(610)240-1450 1.9 K-4 592
- Wayne Valley Forge Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 1010 students
105 W Walker Rd
Wayne, PA 19087
(610)240-1300 1.9 5-8 1010
- Wayne Valley Forge Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 557 students
99 Walker Rd
Wayne, PA 19087
(610)240-1600 2.2 K-4 557
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.