Conesville Elementary School
- Conesville Elementary School's student population of 340 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||340 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Conesville Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||River View Local School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Coshocton Coshocton Opportunity School Grades: 9-12 | 45 students
1205 Cambridge Rd
Coshocton, OH 43812
(740)622-3600 5.6 9-12 45
- Dresden Dresden Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 483 students
1318 Main St
Dresden, OH 43821
(740)754-4001 7.6 K-6 483
- Dresden Tri Valley Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 492 students
1360 Main St
Dresden, OH 43821
(740)754-3531 7.6 7-8 492
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.