Congerville Elementary School
- Congerville Elementary School's student population of 90 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Congerville Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1166 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Eureka CUD 140 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Goodfield Goodfield Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 97 students
308 W Robinson St
Goodfield, IL 61742
(309)965-2362 4.0 K-4 97
- Carlock Carlock Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 101 students
301 W Washington St
Carlock, IL 61725
(309)557-4412 4.4 K-5 101
- Danvers Olympia North Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 295 students
205 N State St
Danvers, IL 61732
(309)963-4514 6.3 PK-5 295
- Deer Creek Dee-mack Intermediate School Grades: 4-6 | 220 students
506 N Logan St
Deer Creek, IL 61733
(309)447-6226 6.9 4-6 220
- Eureka Eureka Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 449 students
2005 S Main St
Eureka, IL 61530
(309)467-3771 6.9 5-8 449
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.