Top Connecticut Special Education Public Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 6 special education public schools in Connecticut, serving 258 students.
- Connecticut special education public school have a diversity score of 0.41, which is less than the Connecticut public school average of 0.64.
- Minority enrollment is 24% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Connecticut public school average of 46% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is more than the Connecticut public school average of 12:1.
Top Connecticut Special Education Public Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Bristol Early Childhood Center-becc 240 Stafford Avenue
Bristol, CT 06010
Grades: PK | 101 students
- Center School 49 Lyme St.
Old Lyme, CT 06371
Grades: PK | 44 students
- Eps Integrated Pre-kindergarten 117 Post Office Road
Enfield, CT 06082
Grades: PK | 76 students
- Ipp At Honeyspot School 55 Fotch St.
Stratford, CT 06615
Grades: n/a | n/a students
- Stonington Boe Pre-school 49 North Stonington Rd
Old Mystic, CT 06372
Grades: PK | 20 students
- Stonington High School Prek 176 South Broad St
Pawcatuck, CT 06379
Grades: PK | 17 students
Budget cuts continue to cripple school districts across the country, forcing some schools to make major cuts creatively. Learn about the current situation and how some public schools are coping with the budget shortfalls.
Since the recession, public school classrooms have seen major budget cuts - and many increases in class sizes. How is the situation in 2011? Read this article to find out.
As the ranks of homeschooled students grow, more parents are advocating for these students to join public school sports teams. Learn about both sides of the raging debate that has sparked controversy in several states.