Top Connecticut Public Schools
- Connecticut is the #27 largest school system in the United States, serving 536,792 students across the top 1,369 public schools for the 2018-19 school year.
- Connecticut public schools have a diversity score of 0.42, which is higher than the national average of 0.32.
- Minority enrollment is 44% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(CT) School Average
Two or more races
Top Connecticut Public Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 285 Schools146,786 Students46% Minority
- 379 Schools140,780 Students51% Minority
- 85 Schools24,115 Students17% Minority
- 74 Schools21,334 Students23% Minority
- 307 Schools127,828 Students51% Minority
- 126 Schools38,917 Students35% Minority
- 58 Schools19,785 Students17% Minority
- 55 Schools17,247 Students27% Minority
We’ll report on a new partnership between schools in Chicago and Boston that is bringing an award-winning digital education platform to their schools. So what exactly is Boom Writer?
We've put together this resource guide to help students and adults get the help they require to choose a good language immersion program.
We examine the oldest school district west of the Mississippi River – the Hawaii Department of Education.