Top Connecticut Public Schools
- Connecticut is the #27 largest school system in the United States, serving 536,792 students across the top 1,369 public schools for the 2018-19 school year.
- Connecticut public schools have a diversity score of 0.42, which is higher than the national average of 0.32.
- Minority enrollment is 44% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(CT) School Average
Two or more races
Top Connecticut Public Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 285 Schools146,786 Students46% Minority
- 379 Schools140,780 Students51% Minority
- 85 Schools24,115 Students17% Minority
- 74 Schools21,334 Students23% Minority
- 307 Schools127,828 Students51% Minority
- 126 Schools38,917 Students35% Minority
- 58 Schools19,785 Students17% Minority
- 55 Schools17,247 Students27% Minority
Gifted students often fail to thrive in traditional academic environments because they are not being challenged. In this article you will learn how to make sure your gifted student gets the quality education he or she deserves.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.