International School At Dundee
International School At Dundee places among the top 20% of public schools in Connecticut for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- International School At Dundee's student population of 365 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||365 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- International School At Dundee is ranked within the top 5% of all 951 schools in Connecticut (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall School Rank||#16 out of 951 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Greenwich School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Riverside North Mianus School Grades: K-5 | 505 students
309 Palmer Hill Rd.
Riverside, CT 06878
(203)637-9730 0.5 K-5 505
- Stamford Westover School Grades: K-5 | 681 students
412 Stillwater Ave.
Stamford, CT 06902
(203)977-4572 0.9 K-5 681
- Riverside Riverside School Grades: K-5 | 471 students
90 Hendrie Ave.
Riverside, CT 06878
(203)637-1440 1.3 K-5 471
- Cos Cob Cos Cob School Grades: K-5 | 434 students
300 East Putnam Ave.
Cos Cob, CT 06807
(203)869-4670 1.4 K-5 434
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.