International School At Dundee
- International School At Dundee's student population of 383 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||383 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- International School At Dundee's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall School Rank||#18 out of 968 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||GREENWICH SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Riverside North Mianus School Grades: K-5 | 496 students
309 Palmer Hill Rd.
Riverside, CT 06878
(203)637-9730 0.5 K-5 496
- Stamford Westover School Grades: K-5 | 715 students
412 Stillwater Ave.
Stamford, CT 06902
(203)977-4572 0.9 K-5 715
- Riverside Riverside School Grades: K-5 | 468 students
90 Hendrie Ave.
Riverside, CT 06878
(203)637-1440 1.3 K-5 468
- Cos Cob Cos Cob School Grades: K-5 | 446 students
300 East Putnam Ave.
Cos Cob, CT 06807
(203)869-4670 1.4 K-5 446
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.