- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 569 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 82%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CT
- Math Proficiency: 48% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 59% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
48% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 48% CT state average), while 59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 58% CT state average).
How many students attend Westover School?
569 students attend Westover School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
46% of Westover School students are Hispanic, 22% of students are Black, 18% of students are White, 9% of students are Asian, and 5% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Westover School?
Westover School has a student ration of 10:1, which is lower than the Connecticut state average of 12:1.
What grades does Westover School offer ?
Westover School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Westover School part of?
Westover School is part of Stamford School District.
Review Westover School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities