- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 694 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 78%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CT
- Math Proficiency: 20% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 38% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 39% CT state average), while 38% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CT state average).
How many students attend Cloonan School?
694 students attend Cloonan School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
47% of Cloonan School students are Hispanic, 22% of students are Black, 22% of students are White, 8% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Cloonan School?
Cloonan School has a student ration of 12:1, which is equal to the Connecticut state average of 12:1.
What grades does Cloonan School offer ?
Cloonan School offers enrollment in grades 6-8 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Cloonan School part of?
Cloonan School is part of Stamford School District.
Review Cloonan School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities