- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 610 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 72%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CT
- Math Proficiency: 49% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 49% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
49% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 48% CT state average), while 49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 58% CT state average).
How many students attend Stillmeadow School?
610 students attend Stillmeadow School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
54% of Stillmeadow School students are Hispanic, 28% of students are White, 6% of students are Asian, 6% of students are Black, and 6% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Stillmeadow School?
Stillmeadow School has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the Connecticut state average of 12:1.
What grades does Stillmeadow School offer ?
Stillmeadow School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Stillmeadow School part of?
Stillmeadow School is part of Stamford School District.
Review Stillmeadow School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities