Constellation Schools: Westside Community School Of The Arts
- Constellation Schools: Westside Community School Of The Arts's student population of 370 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has grown by 25% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||370 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Constellation Schools: Westside Community School Of The Arts is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#2665 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Constellation s: Westside Community Of The Arts School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Louis Agassiz School Grades: PK-8 | 283 students
3595 Bosworth Rd
Cleveland, OH 44111
(216)251-7747 0.2 PK-8 283
- Cleveland Bard Early College Cleveland High School Grades: 9-12 | 254 students
13501 Terminal Ave
Cleveland, OH 44135
(216)838-0000 0.4 9-12 254
- Cleveland Wilbur Wright School Grades: PK-8 | 388 students
11005 Parkhurst Dr
Cleveland, OH 44111
(216)476-4200 0.6 PK-8 388
- Cleveland Almira Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 528 students
3375 W 99th St
Cleveland, OH 44102
(216)838-6150 0.9 PK-8 528
Academic programs are lacking at best. My child can read Emily Dickinson, and I have been warned repeatedly that she is lacking in reading skills and may need additional help. Facilities are dingy and small, and the outer grounds are covered in glass, debris, litter and crumbling walls. There is no area outside that I would be comfortable having my child play in outside of school, yet this is where they spend their recess periods daily. The staff pay little attention to the children, giving little care to medical conditions and known allergies, and excluding them from activities they have parental permission to attend, without so much as a call home to discuss it with the parent.
- Posted by Parent - publi
Nearby Homes for Sale
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.