Corinth Elementary School
- Corinth Elementary School's student population of 584 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||584 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Corinth Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#3160 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Corinth Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Corinth Corinth High School Grades: 9-12 | 369 students
105 Oak St
Corinth, NY 12822
(518)654-9005 0.0 9-12 369
- Lake Luzerne Hadley-luzerne Junior-senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 367 students
273 Lake Ave
Lake Luzerne, NY 12846
(518)696-2112 5.5 7-12 367
- Saratoga Springs Ballard Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 403 students
300 Ballard Rd
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
(518)587-0600 6.4 K-5 403
- Lake Luzerne Stuart M Townsend Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 364 students
27 Hyland Dr
Lake Luzerne, NY 12846
(518)696-2378 7.2 PK-6 364
- Greenfield Center Greenfield Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 378 students
3180 Rt 9n
Greenfield Center, NY 12833
(518)893-7402 7.5 K-5 378
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.