Cork Elementary School
- Cork Elementary School's student population of 686 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 54 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||686 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||54 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cork Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,633 schools in Florida (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1763 out of 3633 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hillsborough School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Plant City Knights Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 755 students
4815 N Keene Rd
Plant City, FL 33565
(813) 757-9333 2.1 PK-5 755
- Dover Independence Academy Grades: K-8 | 894 students
12902 E Us Highway 92
Dover, FL 33527
(813) 473-8600 2.7 K-8 894
- Plant City Tomlin Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1,514 student
501 N Woodrow Wilson St
Plant City, FL 33563
(813) 757-9400 2.7 6-8 1,514
- Plant City Bryan Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 722 students
2006 W Oak Ave
Plant City, FL 33563
(813) 757-9300 3.0 PK-5 722
Gang activity continues to be prevalent throughout public schools, ranging from urban cities to suburban enclaves. Learn about how public schools are combating gang violence today with comprehensive initiatives.
With the end of the “No Child Left Behind” program looming, it appears that almost 80% of our country’s schools will get a failing grade, according to federal standards. Could waivers help repair the broken NCLB program?
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.