Coronado Village Elementary School
- Coronado Village Elementary School's student population of 385 students has declined by 28% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||385 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Coronado Village Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#2012 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||JUDSON ISD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Universal City Kitty Hawk Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1324 students
840 Old Cimmaron Trl
Universal City, TX 78148
(210)945-1220 0.5 6-8 1324
- San Antonio Bexar Co J J A E P Grades: 9 | 1 students
8012 Shin Oak
San Antonio, TX 78233
(210)281-0764 0.7 9 1
- Converse Copperfield Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 647 students
7595 E Loop 1604 N
Converse, TX 78109
(210)619-0460 0.7 PK-5 647
- San Antonio Judson Early College Academy Grades: 9-12 | 455 students
San Antonio, TX 78233
(210)945-5100 0.7 9-12 455
- San Antonio Veterans Memorial High School Grades: 9-12 | 606 students
7618 Evans Rd
San Antonio, TX 78266
(210)619-0222 0.7 9-12 606
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.