Crestview Elementary School
- Crestview Elementary School's student population of 621 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has declined by 19% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2017)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||621 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Crestview Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#508 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Judson Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Antonio Bexar Co J J A E P Grades: 9 | 1 students
8012 Shin Oak
San Antonio, TX 78233
(210)281-0764 0.9 9 1
- Converse Copperfield Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 647 students
7595 E Loop 1604 N
Converse, TX 78109
(210)619-0460 0.9 PK-5 647
- San Antonio Judson Early College Academy Grades: 9-12 | 455 students
San Antonio, TX 78233
(210)945-5100 0.9 9-12 455
- San Antonio Veterans Memorial High School Grades: 9-12 | 606 students
7618 Evans Rd
San Antonio, TX 78266
(210)619-0222 0.9 9-12 606
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.