Elolf Elementary School
- Elolf Elementary School's student population of 626 students has declined by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||626 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Elolf Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#4501 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Judson Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Converse Converse Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 605 students
6720 Fm 1516
Converse, TX 78109
(210)945-1210 0.6 PK-5 605
- Converse Judson Care Academy Grades: 6-12 | 41 students
102 School St
Converse, TX 78109
(210)945-6730 1.8 6-12 41
- San Antonio Henry Metzger Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 941 students
7475 Binz Engleman Rd
San Antonio, TX 78244
(210)662-2210 2.0 6-8 941
What happens when nearly half of a state's teachers call in "sick" for school? Learn about the turmoil between legislators and the teachers union in Wisconsin and how the rallies, protests, and fighting will set precedence for other budget-strapped states.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.