Country Dale Elementary School
- Country Dale Elementary School's student population of 502 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||502 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Country Dale Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#119 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Franklin Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Franklin Robinwood Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 524 students
10705 W Robinwood Ln
Franklin, WI 53132
(414)529-8255 0.9 PK-6 524
- Hales Corners Hales Corners Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 564 students
11319 W Godsell Ave
Hales Corners, WI 53130
(414)525-8800 1.9 PK-5 564
- Muskego Tess Corners Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 495 students
W147s6800 Durham Dr
Muskego, WI 53150
(262)971-1860 2.0 PK-4 495
- Franklin Ben Franklin Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 367 students
7620 S 83rd St
Franklin, WI 53132
(414)529-8270 2.2 PK-6 367
- New Berlin Elmwood Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 564 students
5900 S Sunnyslope Rd
New Berlin, WI 53151
(262)789-6581 2.3 PK-6 564
Learn about the education reform that is currently making its way through the Louisiana state legislature and the teacher protests that have arisen as a result.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.