Countryside Elementary School
- Countryside Elementary School's student population of 529 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2017)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||529 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Countryside Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#26 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Byron Center Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Byron Center Cross Creek Charter Academy Grades: K-8 | 783 students
7701 Kalamazoo Ave Se
Byron Center, MI 49315
(616)656-4000 1.2 K-8 783
- Grand Rapids Pine Rest - Kentwood Public Schools Grades: 1-12 | 50 students
300 68th St Se
Grand Rapids, MI 49548
(616)554-3980 1.8 1-12 50
- Grand Rapids Southwood Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 336 students
630 66th St Se
Grand Rapids, MI 49548
(616)455-7230 2.0 K-5 336
- Caledonia Explorer Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 508 students
2307 68th St Se
Caledonia, MI 49316
(616)554-0302 2.6 K-5 508
- Grand Rapids East Kentwood High School Grades: 9-12 | 1945 students
6230 Kalamazoo Ave Se
Grand Rapids, MI 49508
(616)698-6700 2.7 9-12 1945
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.