Covillaud Elementary School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 504 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 24:1
- Minority Enrollment: 62%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 23% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
23% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 34% CA state average), while 39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% CA state average).
How many students attend Covillaud Elementary School?
504 students attend Covillaud Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
48% of Covillaud Elementary School students are Hispanic, 38% of students are White, 7% of students are Two or more races, 4% of students are Black, 2% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Covillaud Elementary School?
Covillaud Elementary School has a student ration of 24:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Covillaud Elementary School offer ?
Covillaud Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
What school district is Covillaud Elementary School part of?
Covillaud Elementary School is part of Marysville Joint Unified School District.
Review Covillaud Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities