- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 470 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 40%
- Graduation Rate: 90-94% (Top 30% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-44% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Core Charter's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Core Charter?
How many students attend Core Charter?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Core Charter?
What grades does Core Charter offer ?
What school district is Core Charter part of?
Review Core Charter. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities