Cranfills Gap School
- Cranfills Gap School's student population of 136 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||136 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cranfills Gap School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#6547 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||CRANFILLS GAP ISD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jonesboro Jonesboro School Grades: PK-12 | 287 students
14909 E St Hwy 36
Jonesboro, TX 76538
(254)463-2111 11.5 PK-12 287
- Clifton Clifton High School Grades: 9-12 | 310 students
1101 N Ave Q
Clifton, TX 76634
(254)675-1845 14.0 9-12 310
- Clifton Clifton Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 214 students
1102 Key Ave
Clifton, TX 76634
(254)675-1856 14.1 6-8 214
- Iredell Iredell School Grades: PK-12 | 140 students
501 Mclain St
Iredell, TX 76649
(254)364-2411 14.7 PK-12 140
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.