Cresaptown Elementary School
- Cresaptown Elementary School's student population of 359 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2008)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||359 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cresaptown Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,367 schools in Maryland (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Allegany County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cumberland Bel Air Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 232 students
14401 Barton Blvd
Cumberland, MD 21502
(301)729-2992 1.4 PK-5 232
- Ridgeley Frankfort Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 536 students
Route 3 Box 170
Ridgeley, WV 26753
(304)726-4339 2.5 5-8 536
- Ridgeley Frankfort High School Grades: 9-12 | 566 students
Route 3 Box 169
Ridgeley, WV 26753
(304)726-4767 3.4 9-12 566
- Wiley Ford Wiley Ford Primary School Grades: PK-2 | 182 students
71 Wiley Ford School Road
Wiley Ford, WV 26767
(304)738-0400 3.4 PK-2 182
In some cases, it might be the school down the street. Other times, it could be the school across town. We’ll talk about the factors to consider when choosing the best high school for your child.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.