Cresson Elementary School
Cresson Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Cresson Elementary School's student population of 238 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||238 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cresson Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1101 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cripple Creek-Victor No. Re-1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cripple Creek Cripple Creek-victor Junior-senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 136 students
410 N. B Street
Cripple Creek, CO 80813
(719)689-2661 0.1 7-12 136
- Divide Summit Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 390 students
490 Meadow Park Dr
Divide, CO 80814
(719)686-2401 14.0 PK-5 390
- Cascade Ute Pass Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 161 students
9230 Chipita Park Road
Cascade, CO 80809
(719)685-2227 15.7 PK-6 161
- Manitou Springs Manitou Springs Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 469 students
110 Pawnee Avenue
Manitou Springs, CO 80829
(719)685-2195 16.3 PK-5 469
- Manitou Springs Manitou Springs High School Grades: 9-12 | 507 students
401 El Monte Place
Manitou Springs, CO 80829
(719)685-2074 16.9 9-12 507
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.