Crestworth Elementary School
- Crestworth Elementary School's student population of 323 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has grown by 36% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||323 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Crestworth Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#296 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||East Baton Rouge Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baton Rouge Celerity Crestworth Charter School Grades: K-8 | 155 students
10650 Avenue F
Baton Rouge, LA 70807
(225)308-3274 0.2 K-8 155
- Baton Rouge Progress Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 422 students
855 Progress Road
Baton Rouge, LA 70807
(225)775-4986 0.8 PK-5 422
- Baton Rouge Appex Collegiate Academy Charter School Grades: 6 | 110 students
9700 Scenic Highway
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
(225)304-6162 1.0 6 110
- Baton Rouge Southern University Lab School Grades: PK-12 | 369 students
129 Swan Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70813
(225)771-3490 1.4 PK-12 369
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.