Creswell High School
Top Placements (North Carolina)
Creswell High School is Listed among the top public schools in North Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for gree lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Creswell High School's student population of 192 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||192 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Creswell High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2538 schools in North Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
- The school district of Creswell High School is Washington County s School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 272 school districts in North Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Washington County s School District's student population of 1,623 students has decreased by 10% over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of 80-84% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $13,268 is higher than the state average of $8,969. The district revenue/student has grown by 13% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $13,216 is higher than the state average of $8,766. The district spending/student has grown by 12% over four school years.
|School District Name||Washington County s School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||1,623||870|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Graduation Rate||80-84%|
|District Total Revenue||$24 MM||$8 MM|
|District Spending||$24 MM||$8 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$13,268||$8,969|
|District Spending / Student||$13,216||$8,766|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Creswell Creswell Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 193 students
200 South Seventh St
Creswell, NC 27928
(252)797-7474 0.2 PK-5 193
- Columbia Tyrrell Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 323 students
486 Elementary School Road
Columbia, NC 27925
(252)796-3881 8.7 PK-5 323
- Columbia Columbia High School Grades: 9-13 | 160 students
902 Main St
Columbia, NC 27925
(252)796-8161 9.0 9-13 160
- Columbia Columbia Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 112 students
920 Main Street
Columbia, NC 27925
(252)796-0369 9.0 6-8 112
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.