Cross Lanes Elementary School
- Cross Lanes Elementary School's student population of 339 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||339 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cross Lanes Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Kanawha County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charleston Point Harmony Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 615 students
5312 Big Tyler Road
Charleston, WV 25313
(304)776-3482 1.2 PK-5 615
- Poca Poca Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 301 students
2986 Charleston Road
Poca, WV 25159
(304)755-7561 2.4 PK-5 301
- Nitro Rock Branch Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 224 students
4616 1st Avenue
Nitro, WV 25143
(304)755-1443 2.4 PK-5 224
- Nitro Nitro Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 404 students
1921 19th Street
Nitro, WV 25143
(304)755-2451 2.8 PK-5 404
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.