Cuba-rushford Middle School
Cuba-rushford Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in New York for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Cuba-rushford Middle School's student population of 178 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cuba-rushford Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 4,239 schools in New York (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2962 out of 4239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cuba-Rushford Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cuba Cuba-rushford High School Grades: 9-12 | 255 students
5476 Rt 305 N
Cuba, NY 14727
(585)968-2650 0.0 9-12 255
- Cuba Cuba-rushford Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 376 students
15 Elm St
Cuba, NY 14727
(585)968-1760 1.5 PK-5 376
- Friendship Friendship Central School Grades: PK-12 | 326 students
46 W Main St
Friendship, NY 14739
(585)973-3311 7.4 PK-12 326
- Hinsdale Hinsdale Central School Grades: PK-12 | 431 students
3701 Main St
Hinsdale, NY 14743
(716)557-2227 8.4 PK-12 431
- Belfast Belfast School Grades: PK-12 | 352 students
1 King St
Belfast, NY 14711
(585)365-9940 10.7 PK-12 352
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As public schools in the United States continue to increase in their racial, ethnic, economic, and religious diversity, some districts need to rethink their holiday celebrations in a manner that is inclusive and respectful of all people.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.