Cuba-rushford High School
- Cuba-rushford High School's student population of 255 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||255 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cuba-rushford High School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#168 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥90%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||CUBA-RUSHFORD CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cuba Cuba-rushford Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 376 students
15 Elm St
Cuba, NY 14727
(585)968-1760 1.5 PK-5 376
- Friendship Friendship Central School Grades: PK-12 | 326 students
46 W Main St
Friendship, NY 14739
(585)973-3311 7.4 PK-12 326
- Hinsdale Hinsdale Central School Grades: PK-12 | 431 students
3701 Main St
Hinsdale, NY 14743
(716)557-2227 8.4 PK-12 431
- Belfast Belfast School Grades: PK-12 | 352 students
1 King St
Belfast, NY 14711
(585)365-9940 10.7 PK-12 352
- Franklinville Franklinville Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 373 students
32 N Main St
Franklinville, NY 14737
(716)676-8020 11.5 PK-6 373
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.