Cuba-rushford Elementary School
- Cuba-rushford Elementary School's student population of 376 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||376 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cuba-rushford Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#1799 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cuba-rushford Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cuba Cuba-rushford High School Grades: 9-12 | 255 students
5476 Rt 305 N
Cuba, NY 14727
(585)968-2650 1.5 9-12 255
- Friendship Friendship Central School Grades: PK-12 | 326 students
46 W Main St
Friendship, NY 14739
(585)973-3311 7.3 PK-12 326
- Hinsdale Hinsdale Central School Grades: PK-12 | 431 students
3701 Main St
Hinsdale, NY 14743
(716)557-2227 7.4 PK-12 431
- Olean Cattaraugus-allegany-erie-wyoming Boces Grades: K-12 | 441 students
1825 Windfall Rd
Olean, NY 14760
(716)376-8223 10.7 K-12 441
- Richburg Bolivar-richburg Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 362 students
211 Main St
Richburg, NY 14774
(585)928-1380 10.9 PK-8 362
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.