Cumberland Road Elementary School
Cumberland Road Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in North Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Cumberland Road Elementary School's student population of 409 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||409 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cumberland Road Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,555 schools in North Carolina (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#1428 out of 2555 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cumberland County Schools School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fayetteville Massey Hill Classical High School Grades: 9-12 | 287 students
1062 Southern Avenue
Fayetteville, NC 28306
(910)485-8761 1.2 9-12 287
- Fayetteville Ashley Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 229 students
810 Trainer Drive
Fayetteville, NC 28304
(910)484-4156 1.4 3-5 229
- Fayetteville Glendale Acres Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 267 students
2915 Skycrest Drive
Fayetteville, NC 28304
(910)484-9031 1.4 PK-2 267
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.