Ashley Elementary School
- Ashley Elementary School's student population of 220 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 26% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-5|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ashley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1219 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cumberland County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fayetteville Massey Hill Classical High School Grades: 9-12 | 320 students
1062 Southern Avenue
Fayetteville, NC 28306
(910)485-8761 0.9 9-12 320
- Fayetteville Glendale Acres Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 264 students
2915 Skycrest Drive
Fayetteville, NC 28304
(910)484-9031 1.2 K-2 264
- Fayetteville Alpha Academy Grades: K-9 | 820 students
8030 Raeford Road
Fayetteville, NC 28303
(910)223-7711 1.3 K-9 820
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.