- Cynwyd School's student population of 548 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||548 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cynwyd School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#54 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lower Merion SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bala Cynwyd Bala-cynwyd Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 911 students
510 Bryn Mawr Ave
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
(610)645-1480 0.1 6-8 911
- Bala Cynwyd Belmont Hills Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 484 students
200 School Street
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
(610)645-1420 0.9 K-5 484
- Merion Station Merion Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 610 students
549 S Bowman Ave
Merion Station, PA 19066
(610)645-1470 1.1 K-5 610
- Philadelphia Dobson James School Grades: K-8 | 289 students
4667 Umbria St
Philadelphia, PA 19127
(215)487-4460 1.4 K-8 289
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.