Mifflin Thomas School
- The student population of 299 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 8% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-8|
|Total Students||299 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.30 is less than the state average of 0.51. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Philadelphia City School District's student population of 131,666 students has decreased by 14% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $20,020 is higher than the state average of $13,911. The district revenue/student has grown by 19% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $19,916 is higher than the state average of $13,599. The district spending/student has grown by 15% over four years.
|School District Name||Philadelphia City School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||131,666||1,497|
|District Total Revenue||$2,756 MM||$21 MM|
|District Spending||$2,742 MM||$20 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$20,020||$13,911|
|District Spending / Student||$19,916||$13,599|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PhiladelphiaEastern University Academy Charter SchoolGrades: 7-12 | 330 students
3 Fall Center
Philadelphia, PA 19129
- PhiladelphiaRandolph A. Philip Avt High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 536 students
3101 Henry Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19129
- PhiladelphiaCook-wissahickon SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 410 students
201 E Salaignac St
Philadelphia, PA 19128
- PhiladelphiaRhodes E Washington SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 566 students
2900 W. Clearfield Street
Philadelphia, PA 19132
- PhiladelphiaWissahickon Charter SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 792 students
4700 G Wissahickon Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19144
September 19, 2017
Though many students move straight into college after high school, there is some benefit to taking a "gap year". Keep reading to learn what a gap year is and how it might benefit you.
September 12, 2017
Homework has become deeply ingrained in the U.S. educational system, but how much homework is too much and how can you create a healthy environment for your child to do schoolwork at home?
September 08, 2017
Learn about single-sex education in public schools.