D.l. Perez Elementary School
- D.l. Perez Elementary School's student population of 657 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 49 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||657 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- D.l. Perez Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GU)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Guam Department Of Education School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Piti Jose Rios Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 822 students
165 Spruance Drive
Piti, GU 96925
(671)475-2412 0.0 6-8 822
- Mangilao H.b. Price Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 703 students
130 Dairy Road
Mangilao, GU 96923
(671)734-2159 0.8 PK-5 703
- Yona M.u. Lujan Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 601 students
167 M.u. Lujan Road
Yona, GU 96914
(671)789-1535 1.1 PK-5 601
We report on new legislation in Mississippi that allows students to pray publicly in their schools across the state. Now, schools must develop policies to allow for prayer – but the new law is loaded with controversy.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.