Dalton Elementary School (Closed 2009)
Dalton Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in New Hampshire for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
|Definition of Terms 2008-2009 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||White Mountain Regional School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gilman Lunenburg Schools Grades: PK-8 | 138 students
2720 River Road
Gilman, VT 05904
(802)892-5969 1.6 PK-8 138
- Whitefield White Mountains Regional High School Grades: 9-12 | 389 students
127 Regional Rd.
Whitefield, NH 03598
(603)837-2528 4.0 9-12 389
- Lancaster Lancaster Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 405 students
51 Bridge St.
Lancaster, NH 03584
(603)788-4924 7.3 PK-8 405
- Littleton Mildred C. Lakeway School Grades: K-6 | 366 students
325 Union St.
Littleton, NH 03561
(603)444-2831 8.6 K-6 366
- Littleton Littleton High School Grades: 9-12 | 224 students
159 Oak Hill Ave.
Littleton, NH 03561
(603)444-5601 8.8 9-12 224
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As public schools in the United States continue to increase in their racial, ethnic, economic, and religious diversity, some districts need to rethink their holiday celebrations in a manner that is inclusive and respectful of all people.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.