Dateland Elementary School
Top Placements (Arizona)
Dateland Elementary School is Listed among the top public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Dateland Elementary School's student population of 99 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dateland Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1842 schools in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||20:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Dateland Elementary School is Hyder Elementary School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 603 school districts in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Hyder Elementary School District's student population of 99 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $17,559 is higher than the state average of $7,180. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $14,961 is higher than the state average of $6,852. The district spending/student has declined by 6% over four school years.
|School District Name||Hyder Elementary School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||99||345|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|District Total Revenue||$2 MM||$3 MM|
|District Spending||$2 MM||$2 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$17,559||$7,180|
|District Spending / Student||$14,961||$6,852|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dateland Sentinel Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 37 students
53802 Old U.s. Highway
Dateland, AZ 85333
(928)323-3300 19.5 K-8 37
- Roll Mohawk Valley School Grades: PK-8 | 150 students
5151 S. Avenue 39e
Roll, AZ 85347
(928)785-4942 25.2 PK-8 150
- Wellton Antelope Union High School Grades: 9-12 | 223 students
9168 South Ave 36 East
Wellton, AZ 85356
(928)785-4041 29.1 9-12 223
- Wellton Auhs Online Acadamy High School Grades: 9-12 | 16 students
9168 S. Ave 36e
Wellton, AZ 85356
(928)785-4041 29.1 9-12 16
- Yuma Stedy- Antelope High School Satellite Grades: 9-12
9168 South Avenue 36e
Yuma, AZ 85364
(928)373-1182 29.1 9-12 n/a
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.