Davenport Elementary School
- Davenport Elementary School's student population of 433 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||433 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Davenport Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1074 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Eureka CUD 140 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eureka Eureka Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 449 students
2005 S Main St
Eureka, IL 61530
(309)467-3771 1.3 5-8 449
- Goodfield Goodfield Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 97 students
308 W Robinson St
Goodfield, IL 61742
(309)965-2362 6.1 K-4 97
- Metamora Metamora Grade School Grades: PK-8 | 887 students
815 E Chatham St
Metamora, IL 61548
(309)367-2361 6.6 PK-8 887
- Deer Creek Dee-mack Intermediate School Grades: 4-6 | 220 students
506 N Logan St
Deer Creek, IL 61733
(309)447-6226 6.7 4-6 220
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.