Davenport High School
- Davenport High School's student population of 99 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has declined by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Davenport High School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OK)|
|Overall School Rank||#567 out of 1,678 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||DAVENPORT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Davenport Davenport Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 277 students
Davenport, OK 74026
(918)377-2279 0.0 PK-8 277
- Chandler East Side Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 323 students
401 South Iowa
Chandler, OK 74834
(405)258-1872 6.2 PK-2 323
- Chandler Chandler High School Grades: 9-12 | 324 students
901 South Chs Street
Chandler, OK 74834
(405)258-1269 6.5 9-12 324
- Stroud Stroud High School Grades: 9-12 | 204 students
212 West 7th Street
Stroud, OK 74079
(918)968-2542 6.9 9-12 204
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.