David L Walker Intermediate School
- David L Walker Intermediate School's student population of 660 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-6|
|Total Students||660 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- David L Walker Intermediate School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#6862 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Crowley Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Worth Sidney H Poynter Grades: PK-4 | 621 students
521 Ashdale Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76140
(817)568-5730 0.7 PK-4 621
- Fort Worth Parkway Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 681 students
1320 W Everman Pkwy
Fort Worth, TX 76134
(817)568-5710 1.3 PK-4 681
- Crowley H F Stevens Middle School Grades: 7-9 | 930 students
940 N Crowley Rd
Crowley, TX 76036
(817)297-5840 1.5 7-9 930
- Fort Worth J A Hargrave Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 586 students
9200 Poynter St
Fort Worth, TX 76123
(817)370-5630 1.7 PK-4 586
- Fort Worth Meadowcreek Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 666 students
2801 Country Creek Ln
Fort Worth, TX 76123
(817)370-5690 2.0 PK-4 666
its a nice school I miss mrs.pierre she was a awesome teacher and who ever has her now take care of her your goiong to regret it if your mean to her take care now mrs pierre
- Posted by Student/Alumni - angel
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.