Sidney H Poynter
- Sidney H Poynter's student population of 621 students has grown by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||621 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sidney H Poynter's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#5969 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Crowley Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Crowley H F Stevens Middle School Grades: 7-9 | 930 students
940 N Crowley Rd
Crowley, TX 76036
(817)297-5840 1.5 7-9 930
- Fort Worth Parkway Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 681 students
1320 W Everman Pkwy
Fort Worth, TX 76134
(817)568-5710 1.9 PK-4 681
- Fort Worth Roy Johnson Sixth Grade Campus Grades: 6 | 449 students
8901 Oak Grove Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76140
(817)615-3670 2.0 6 449
- Fort Worth Dan Powell Intermediate School Grades: 5 | 460 students
8875 Oak Grove Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76140
(817)568-3523 2.1 5 460
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.