- Deary School's student population of 161 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Deary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ID)|
|Overall School Rank||#342 out of 656 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||19:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||WHITEPINE JOINT SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Deary Idaho Distance Education Academy Grades: PK-12 | 566 students
606 South Avenue
Deary, ID 83823
(208)877-1513 0.1 PK-12 566
- Kendrick Kendrick Jr/sr High School Grades: 7-12 | 96 students
2001 Highway 3
Kendrick, ID 83537
(208)289-4202 8.4 7-12 96
- Bovill Bovill Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 66 students
410 3rd Avenue
Bovill, ID 83806
(208)826-3314 8.8 PK-3 66
- Troy Troy Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 123 students
103 Trojan Drive
Troy, ID 83871
(208)835-4261 10.5 PK-6 123
- Troy Troy Jr/sr High School Grades: 7-12 | 132 students
101 Trojan Drive
Troy, ID 83871
(208)835-2361 10.5 7-12 132
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.