Deer Valley Middle School
- Deer Valley Middle School's student population of 594 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||594 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Deer Valley Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1278 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Deer Valley Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Barry Goldwater High School Grades: 9-12 | 1745 students
2820 W Rose Garden Lane
Phoenix, AZ 85027
(623)445-5000 0.2 9-12 1745
- Phoenix Unity Regional High School Grades: 9-12 | 2 students
2624 W. Lone Cactus Dr
Phoenix, AZ 85023
(623)879-6763 0.2 9-12 2
- Phoenix West-mec - Barry Goldwater High School Grades: 9-12
2820 W. Rose Garden Lane
Phoenix, AZ 85031
(623)445-3000 0.2 9-12 n/a
- Phoenix Paseo Hills Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 906 students
3302 W. Louise
Phoenix, AZ 85027
(623)445-5000 0.9 PK-8 906
- Phoenix Inspire Education A Mission Charter School Grades: K-8 | 121 students
19602 N 23rd Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85020
(602)944-2097 1.1 K-8 121
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.