Delaware Elementary School
Delaware Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Indiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Delaware Elementary School's student population of 506 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||506 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Delaware Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1117 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Evansville Vanderburgh Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Evansville Joshua Academy Grades: K-6 | 165 students
1230 E Illinois St
Evansville, IN 47711
(812)401-6300 0.8 K-6 165
- Evansville Evans School Grades: PK-6 | 558 students
2727 N Evans Ave
Evansville, IN 47711
(812)435-8330 0.9 PK-6 558
- Evansville Lincoln School Grades: K-8 | 237 students
635 Lincoln Ave
Evansville, IN 47713
(812)435-8235 0.9 K-8 237
- Evansville Signature School Inc Grades: 9-12 | 361 students
610 Main St
Evansville, IN 47708
(812)421-1820 1.0 9-12 361
- Evansville North High School Grades: 9-12 | 1522 students
15331 Hwy 41 N
Evansville, IN 47725
(812)435-8283 1.1 9-12 1522
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.