- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 174 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 7:1
- Minority Enrollment: 71%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in IN
- Math Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IN Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
10-14% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 45% IN state average), while 10-14% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% IN state average).
How many students attend Lincoln School?
174 students attend Lincoln School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
46% of Lincoln School students are Black, 29% of students are White, 12% of students are Two or more races, 11% of students are Hispanic, and 2% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Lincoln School?
Lincoln School has a student ration of 7:1, which is lower than the Indiana state average of 16:1.
What grades does Lincoln School offer ?
Lincoln School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-8
Review Lincoln School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities