Culver Family Learning Center
- Culver Family Learning Center's student population of 492 students has grown by 186% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has declined by 37% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||492 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Evansville Vanderburgh Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Evansville Glenwood Leadership Academy Grades: K-8 | 409 students
901 Sweetser Ave
Evansville, IN 47713
(812)435-8242 0.7 K-8 409
- Evansville Lincoln School Grades: K-8 | 237 students
635 Lincoln Ave
Evansville, IN 47713
(812)435-8235 0.9 K-8 237
- Evansville Signature School Inc Grades: 9-12 | 361 students
610 Main St
Evansville, IN 47708
(812)421-1820 1.1 9-12 361
- Evansville Benjamin Bosse High School Grades: 9-12 | 714 students
1300 Washington Ave
Evansville, IN 47714
(812)477-1661 1.2 9-12 714
- Evansville Joshua Academy Grades: K-6 | 165 students
1230 E Illinois St
Evansville, IN 47711
(812)401-6300 1.2 K-6 165
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.