Denmark Elementary School
- Denmark Elementary School's student population of 103 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Denmark Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#343 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rsu 72/msad 72 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bridgton Stevens Brook School Grades: K-5 | 302 students
14 Frances Bell Lane
Bridgton, ME 04009
(207)647-5675 5.6 K-5 302
- Naples Lake Region Vocational Center
1879 Roosevelt Trail
Naples, ME 04055
(207)693-3864 5.9 n/a n/a
- Naples Lake Region Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 424 students
204 Kansas Road
Naples, ME 04055
(207)647-8403 6.1 6-8 424
- Harrison Harrison Elementary School Grades: 3-6 | 118 students
309 Naples Road
Harrison, ME 04040
(207)583-2357 8.3 3-6 118
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.