Denver School Of Innovation And Sustainable Design
- Denver School Of Innovation And Sustainable Design's student population of 169 students has grown by 70% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has grown by 85% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-10|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
- Denver School Of Innovation And Sustainable Design's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#542 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||No. 1 in the county of Denver and State of C School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Dsst: Byers Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 469 students
150 S. Pearl St.
Denver, CO 80203
(303)524-6350 0.3 6-8 469
- Denver Steele Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 472 students
320 South Marion Parkway
Denver, CO 80209
(720)424-3720 0.5 K-5 472
- Denver Lincoln Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 354 students
710 South Pennsylvania Street
Denver, CO 80209
(720)424-5990 0.7 PK-6 354
- Denver Denver Center For International Studies At Fairmon Grades: PK-5 | 464 students
520 West 3rd Avenue
Denver, CO 80223
(720)424-7620 0.9 PK-5 464
Nearby Homes for Sale
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.