Devon Aire K-8 Center
Devon Aire K-8 Center places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Devon Aire K-8 Center's student population of 1,544 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 94 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||1,544 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||94 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Devon Aire K-8 Center's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#467 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||DADE School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Arvida Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1397 students
10900 Sw 127th Ave
Miami, FL 33186
(305)385-7144 0.5 6-8 1397
- Miami Academir Charter School West Grades: K-5 | 618 students
14880 Sw 26th St
Miami, FL 33185
(305)485-9911 0.8 K-5 618
- Miami Academir Preparatory Academy Grades: K-5 | 242 students
5800 Sw 135th Ave
Miami, FL 33183
(305)596-4149 0.8 K-5 242
- Miami William H. Lehman Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 687 students
10990 Sw 113th Pl
Miami, FL 33176
(305)273-2140 0.8 PK-5 687
- Miami School For Advanced Studies - South Grades: 11-12 | 233 students
11011 Sw 104th St # T-706
Miami, FL 33176
(305)237-0510 1.2 11-12 233
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.